2009年10月16日星期五

i m speechless again...so shut up!!!






my life isnt seems like a roller-coaster kind of worst...bt it owez dont work on my way n then surprised me...kind of difficult 2 predict...watz wrong...? y i owez hav 2 duel wif unexpected situation...hw long i can keep on standing like tat? i m in a real life...nt in a drama...bt y i stil get so many dramatical incidents? she1 lovs pig...she2 is getting married...she3 likes gary chao de ???...she4 likes old cow...wat is goin on? if things go on like tat even u can get she5...6...7...8...oso wil comes out wif nothing...watz wrong wif me? wrong-ong-ong wif me? i stil believing lov...i muz hav a problemmm! wat should i count on? my tiny little music-man dream til my las breath n tatz all? come on...tis is gonna b sick without a true lov in ur life...bt wat can i say...if tis is wat gonna come true...GOD! i beg u...plz dont do tis 2 me...k? Oo?

没有评论:

发表评论