2009年2月26日星期四

lov gone in a flight...

so, the story continues...n she gone at las...of coz...wat m i talking...idiot!!! i feel like i more like a dead man walking now...lost something important tat i aimed 2 goal 4...hav 2 giv up on something even though i m not willing 2 do so...bt no choice lar...haizz...no chance 4 me 2 made a choice actually...haha! no chance 2 chase her liao lor...so juz consider as she is not available lar...lying 2 myself o...wat the...haha! everyday talk about tis got a bit boring liao...but 2 bad ppl live 4 is all about lov...there4, keep on looking lor...until the nex target shows up...y m i so desperate agaist lov? no idea...cant even understand...hope every1 think the same thing like i do...o else i m really sick liao if i m the only 1 who got such thing inside my brain...wah...sleepy o...donno wat m i writing now...better stop here 2day n guess i m not goin 2 come back so soon...unless i hav some gud news 2 share wif...coz my daily life wil remain the same n dont hav much thing 2 write 4 starting now...gud nite...ladies n gentlemen...tis is the end of my another story...c ya!!!

1 条评论:

  1. lol.... well, it's normal to have love in ur mind all the time. I think everybody does that, including me. Don't worry, everyone is desperate about love, unless abnormal. Didn't u see my advice on ur previous blog?? Why didn't u take action ?? Ow man.... Just simply make a call to her before she leaves... Or just sms if u dare not to dial her phone number.... Alamak.... U've missed ur good chance ! Gone is gone, there's no turning back.... the only thing u can do now, is look at the ceiling and lie to urself that she is unavailable...Aiyo........ Jia you ba!! I will always at ur back...

    回复删除